Paragraph of the Week – 25/10/2021

Every monday we will need to write the Paragraph of the Week. This week our quote is-

“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference.” – “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost.

The question we need to answer this week is-

Do you consider yourself someone who takes “the road less traveled”? That is, are you an independent, free thinker who wishes to pave your own roads? If so, describe an experience in your life that demonstrates this characteristic. If not, why do you prefer to take “the road more often traveled”?

My Paragraph of the Week

I consider myself someone who takes “the road less traveled”. I am an independent, free thinker who wishes to pave my own roads. Last year, for example, I wanted to run for Jewish Life because I wanted to be activie and involved in school, and what’s a better way to do that than join student council? I know that most people who just arrived from Israel, and don’t speak English perfectly would think it’s a bad idea to join the student council and stand out in school. But not me. And even though my parents told me I should wait another year until my English gets better, I am a free thinker. So I ran for Jewish Life anyways, and I was chosen! Thanks to the fact that I am someone who takes “the road less traveled”, I got what I wanted, and was involved in the school through the student council. This is just one of the experiences in my life that demonstrates this characteristic.