The Pacific Ocean

On the last month, in our science class, we worked on our ecosystem project.

First, we had to choose our ecosystem- I chose the Pacific ocean.

Second, we had to do a research on our ecosystem. Click on the first link at the bottom of the post to see my research.

Third, we had to make the merge cube of our ecosystem on the application “CoSpaces”.

And lastly, we had to record an explanation video of our merge cube. Click on the link in the bottom to watch my video.

Research of the Pacific ocean.

Video of my merge cube.

1 thought on “The Pacific Ocean

1. Jon Mitzmacher

Great post Halel!

You did a really great Google Slides presentation on the Pacific Ocean (the ocean I know and like best from having grown up in California!) and I liked your video of your merge cube. Because you are already doing such a great job with your blog, let me offer two pro tips: 1) EMBED!!! Don’t just give us the links that require us to click OUT of your blog post. You can embed both slides and video (and pictures) directly into your post, which keeps your readers right there where you want them. 2) If your theme allows for it, I’d highly recommend adding a “featured image” to your posts. One of the pictures you used in your slideshow, would have been great for this post.

Keep up the great work!!

Doc

Reply